Raise awareness for your organization through the use of creative video marketing
The power of video allows you to share your story with the emotional impact your message deserves, while enlightening your audience. Digital Bard has worked with non-profit organizations like United Way of Frederick County, Cocktails for Cause, Frederick YMCA, and Mission of Mercy, giving them the video marketing tools to make fundraising and friend-raising goals a reality.
Video can support fundraising in a number of ways, including:
- television commercials and PSAs,
- organizational profile videos and overviews,
- facilities and services tours,
- supporting material for grant-applications,
- presentation videos for galas, annual awards and reports meetings, and
- board member and volunteer “ask” videos.
Our team has over 30 years of experience in television production, 2D and 3D animation, radio, film, illustration, graphics design, marketing, voice-overs and as on-camera talent. Watch the video to learn more about the steps we follow to explore, visualize, make, distribute and evaluate your video marketing.