Search Engines Love Websites With Video
More than half of the world’s marketers think that video is the medium with the highest ROI. (eMarketer, 2013)
Video Search Engine Optimization (vSEO) is an integral part of online marketing. Ever since Google, the largest search engine in the world, bought YouTube, we’ve seen a growing emphasis on how the use of online video effects your search rankings. YouTube is now the second largest search engine in the world and trends seem to indicate that will continue to grow.
And while YouTube is not the only player in the realm of online video, understanding the power of just that one portal can make a tremendous difference in the success of your internet marketing campaign.
Did you know?
- Online surfers who watch video will decide to purchase twice as fast, Internet Retailer, 2012
- Professionally produced video optimized for eCommerce outperforms user-generated video (UGC video) by 30%, delivering a 24.7% lift as compared with an 18.7% lift for the UGC video, Comscore, 2012
- 90% of information transmitted to the brain is visual, and visuals are processed 60,000X faster in the brain than text, 3M Corporation and Zabisco
- Online media influences more than 50% of in-store sales, making cross-channel campaigns for the omnichannel shopper more critical than ever. Than number is expected to rise to 60% by 2017.
- Approximately half of marketers who use video in email campaigns see increased click-through rates, increased time spent reading the email, and increased sharing and forwarding, eMarketer, 2013
- 57% of consumers say that watching product videos gives them more confidence in their decision to proceed with the purchase online, MediaPost, 2013
- 76% of the marketers are planning to add online video to their site, which demonstrates a higher priority than Facebook, Twitter and blogging, Social media examiner
- Posts with videos attract 3 times more inbound links than plain text posts, SEOmoz
- The most popular use for mobile action codes, such as QR and bar codes, is linking to mobile video: 40% of codes link to video content, including product demos and the like, MediaPost, 2012
- Landing pages with video generate 4-7X higher engagement & response rates than static image and text landing pages.
- Your business is 50x more likely to appear on the first page of Google with video on your webpage.
- 26% of video viewers visit the local store.
- 21% of video viewers make a purchase.
Get Reel Smart. Get Reel Engagement. Get Reel Results.
Learn the difference between getting traffic and not getting traffic. Then, learn the difference between just getting website traffic and building a relationship with qualified buyers who are eager to do business with your company.
Digital Bard draws more traffic to your website by employing proven online marketing tactics, as suggested by top online marketing experts. By combining video with other marketing efforts, like white papers, QR codes, Facebook fan pages and product reviews, your company can leverage vSEO to create a more interactive experience.
Start with one of our Value Packages, designed to give you quality video production at an economical price – specifically for online exposure.