Search Engines Love Websites With Video
Video Search Engine Optimization (vSEO) is an integral part of online marketing. Ever since Google, the largest search engine in the world, bought YouTube, we’ve seen a growing emphasis on how the use of online video effects your search rankings. YouTube is now the second largest search engine in the world and trends seem to indicate that will continue to grow.
And while YouTube is not the only player in the realm of online video, understanding the power of just that one portal can make a tremendous difference in the success of your internet marketing campaign.
Did you know?
- YouTube is the #2 search engine on the web (behind Google, its parent company).
- Online video ad spending is predicted to swell from $1.97 billion to $4.71 billion in the next three years.
- Viewers watched 75% more videos online in December 2010 than in December 2008.
- By 2013, 90% of all internet traffic will be video.
- Landing pages with video generate 4-7X higher engagement & response rates than static image and text landing pages.
- Your business is 50x more likely to appear on the first page of Google with video on your webpage.
- 26% of video viewers visit the local store.
- 21% of video viewers make a purchase.
- U.S online video consumption is growing at blistering speed. From February 2011 to February 2012, the number of videos watched grew by 660%. During the same period, the number of hours of online video watched by an average user increased by 60% to 21.8 hours per month.
- Of the 179 million Internet users in the US about 84%, watched nearly 38 billion videos during the month of February along with 7.5 billion video ads. Google’s YouTube generated the highest number of views at 16.7 billion.
Get Reel Smart. Get Reel Engagement. Get Reel Results.
Learn the difference between getting traffic and not getting traffic. Then, learn the difference between just getting website traffic and building a relationship with qualified buyers who are eager to do business with your company.
Digital Bard draws more traffic to your website by employing proven online marketing tactics, as suggested by top online marketing experts. By combining video with other marketing efforts, like white papers, QR codes, Facebook fan pages and product reviews, your company can leverage vSEO to create a more interactive experience.
Start with one of our Value Packages, designed to give you quality video production at an economical price – specifically for online exposure.