Become a fundraising and friend-raising magnet, with video production and promotion that demonstrates the impact of the services your organization or association offers.
Video marketing for non-profit organizations and member-based associations in the mid-Atlantic region.
Video marketing projects include:
- fundraising videos for non-profits like the Alzheimer’s Association and United Way
- a mini-documentary series for the historic Weinberg Center for the Arts and the Mighty Wurlitzer Organ
- volunteer training videos for Mended Hearts, a national non-profit affiliated with the American Heart Association
- ongoing, annual video marketing for the YMCA of Frederick County, including TV commercials, mission videos, recruitment pieces and capital campaign overview videos
- community impact videos for Habitat for Humanity of Washington County and application explainer videos for Habitat Frederick
- annual “report to the community” videos for the Community Foundation of Frederick County