Digital Bard Video seeks relationship builder to expand Sales Team
About this sales job:
You’ll expand our client base through selective outreach to marketing directors and CEOs in our key industries of education, tourism, tech, manufacturing and professional services. You’ll find and close new opportunities, keep and grow existing relationships, and reactivate dormant clients.
You will research opportunities, qualify prospects, schedule exploratory meetings, write proposals and present them for approval. You will absorb our sales processes, and be involved in our video production processes at a high level so that you may help set proper expectations and avoid miscommunication. Regular networking and community involvement are required.
Our client base is (and will likely remain) about 75% in Frederick and 15% in D.C. suburbs. The remainder is filled with the right projects for the right clients, no matter where they are.
Ideal Candidate Requirements:
- Genial, relationship minded individual with two or more years of account development experience, selling to the executive level of small/medium businesses.
- Previous experience or education in video, design, marketing or related field.
- Demonstrated ability to nurture a new client relationship from lead generation to close.
- Knowledgeable enough to provide high level structural guidance to a prospect when crafting a video marketing engagement, and experience in defining client campaigns.
- Must exhibit high task completion and daily CRM use to track and nurture leads and close sales.
- Previous annual sales of $300K+.
- Highly motivated, creative, and passionate.
- Must value and protect a collaborative, creative work environment in a dog friendly office.
Creatives and jesters. Learners and teachers. Gentle coffee and strong hugs. That’s what you’ll find behind the door. Digital Bard was founded in 2004, based in Frederick, MD and is 100% woman owned. Most weekends start Fridays at 3.
Through energizing branding videos, animated product demos, and humanizing company profiles that play like a short film, Digital Bard helps client’s ideal audiences find them, trust them and engage with them.
Our pros focus on relationships with our clients rather than transactions. We approach each video marketing engagement with a combination of consultation and implementation, infused with a healthy dose of geeky exuberance.
Submit cover letter summarizing why you think we’d be amazing together, resume and salary requirements to Whitney Hahn, Managing Partner. firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be accepted through March 18, 2016.